[plug] Outlook on Steroids?

Garth Atkinson garth at cclinic.com.au
Wed Mar 7 10:43:05 WST 2001

Very good....

I heard recently that Microsoft actually attempted to thwart an
advertising campaign to raise MS awareness in the US. The MS people
backed down and modified their slogans (and fonts) after Microsoft
complained infringement of trademark (MS). Does anyone know if this
really happened?

I also heard a very funny joke about how debilitating MS can be and
how similar the effects can be to the muscular disease.

(Apologies in advance to anyone this offends -- obviously the real
issue is a very serious one.)