[plug] My bad applications on my forbidden platform :)

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Wed Mar 7 18:32:17 WST 2001

Sorright Harry,

I am using a bad application on a forbidden platform, all will be better
when I return to Linux after I finish my VB :o)
BTW, is VB some sort of derivative of an open source language?
Like how MS's version of the JVM was/is there attempt at sabotaging
Sun's Java? is Visual Baic their attempt to sabotage something else?