[plug] lilo and multiboot problems

Ari Finander spodosaurus at start.com.au
Wed Mar 7 18:45:42 WST 2001

My concern with this 1024 error was that it wasn't always there during
the different settings triels, only during the last three tries where
I changed lilo.conf and tried to use linuxconf to finish the changes.
I am thinking I've done something to somehow increase things beyond
the 1024 cylinders by trying too many different settings
configurations of lilo.conf?

Ari

Original message from: Gavin Corfield <gavin at twobluedots.com.au>