[plug] A bit of gross bash code

John Breen wombat at wa.apana.org.au
Thu Mar 8 07:48:36 WST 2001

What MS Outlook does is to use proportional fonts, so that the width of a
space character depends on the width of the character that follows it.

The only way I've found around this is either

1) Don't use Outlook - find a real mailreader
or
2) Go into the options page and select both proporional and fixed width
fonts as something like Courier New.

<snip>

Regards,

John Breen