[plug] Is is possible for anybody to send me any distribution of linux???

Steege, Phillip steege at rlmsystems.com.au
Sat Mar 10 20:43:04 WST 2001

You can check the news agent for the "little book" of Linux.  It has Redhat
7 and Mandrake 7.2.  I think I paid $19.95 for it at the news agent.
You can also check the PC magazines for a CD distributions.  Sometimes they
will have one.
Also Linux Format magazine usually includes a linux distribution.