[plug] Is is possible for anybody to send me any distribution of linux???

Bill bp at broometime.com
Sat Mar 10 23:00:49 WST 2001

> Hey,
> I would really like to try out linux, any distribution, but do not have

Where do you live ?  I would be prepared to burn a copy of RH 6.2 for the
price of a CD-R if you are really strapped for cash but you would be better
to buy a copy via the local newsagent for about $20 and you get some
instructions on how to install it - NB: its a bit different to any other OS
install you may have ever experienced.

I first bought a ACP mag linux pocket book b4 my employer made it possible
for me to download the necessary iso image to burn my own copy.

Spend twenty bucks and enlighten yourself with the cheapest OS you will ever
purchase !