[plug] agp/pci interrupt problems

Simon Scott (SSC) simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Thu Mar 15 14:54:58 WST 2001

Thanks

Im pretty sure when I check /proc/pci on my machine it has a similar entry
but without the IRQ clause, or maybe I was asleep at the wheel and missed
it...

OK, Im happier that maybe its a common thing for the interrupt not to appear
in /proc/interrupts...

I now have an attack plan.... Ill let you know what happens :)