[plug] mailing list software

Gavin Rogers grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au
Sun Mar 18 21:27:09 WST 2001

Hello all,

I've got a question about what would be a 'good' mailing list program...
There are so many around, I'm not sure what would be the best to use.

At the moment I use BeroList. It works okay, but it has a nasty habit of
breaking MIME attachments and doesn't seem to be being actively developed
anymore.

The lists in question have about 20 to 60 members, so they're not huge...

So - any suggestions? Perhaps it doesn't matter a huge deal which program
exactly, but correctly passing through attachments and, uhh, certain
proprietary email formats through is a must.

Thanks,

Gavin Rogers