[plug] kylix sales pitch

madco madco at iinet.net.au
Thu Mar 22 10:46:49 WST 2001

I was there, they just introduced Kylix and some new features it had. It
looks exactly the same as Delphi, although some of the components are
different. Kylix seems to be a very good program and is even easier to use
than Delphi 5 as it contains features which will be released with Delphi 6.
It is quite pricey though and I will wait for the student version to be
released.

Christian