[plug] Telnet and FTP

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Thu Mar 22 21:28:33 WST 2001

G'day Jas',

I thought the telnet server package would be named something other than
"telnet-server-...." but it wasn't, I checked my RH6.2 CD ROM and foun
dit under RPMS, so no worries there.

I know a litte about Linux, not a helluvua lot, so I do want to be able
to problem solve things myself, rather than asking the group all the
time.
I know the basic commands for rpm: install, query etc and I have
downloaded a lot of the HOWTO's off the Aussie LDP mirror - NET-HOWO is
where I learned how to get my Linux machine to work under masquerading,
if I can do it, anyone can. :)
Thanks for the other pointers Jason, will check em out when I get some
time !

/Kai