[plug] UNSUBSCRIBE

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 24 09:16:00 WST 2001

Actually, wasnt there talk at one time of adding a short signature
saying "TO unsubscribe from this list ..." to every message as it passes
through - one of my hatreds is lists that dont make it easy to
unsubscribe for the unfamiliar - this frustration is often the cause -
post to the list, at least one responce will give a clue as to what to
do, damn the rest as you are leaving anyway ...

So my suggestion is dont fight a losing battle, but tell them what to do
with on every message, AND implement the filter someone else has
suggested to forward them to the list manager.

BillK

* Be nice and carry a big stick ...