[plug] fsck on a running server. PHP3 on Apache

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Sun Mar 25 10:34:46 WST 2001

On Sat, 24 Mar 2001, Bernard Blackham wrote:

> Secondly, I've been trying for a while to get PHP3 to run on Apache on my
> RH6 server and it utterly refuses to. If I can't get this resolved on the
> list and seeing I can't bring it in to Monday's meeting, will there be a
> net connection available to let anyone take a browse from there?

What sort of errors are you getting.

Is it causing apache to core dump on load, is it just not loading etc etc
the more details we get the better.

If you feel comfortable with someone having a look arround then I'd be happy
to ssh into an account.  We can flesh the details privatly if we can't get it
going.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein