[plug] unsubscibe ATTN: LIST OWNER

Mike erazmus at wantree.com.au
Mon Mar 26 00:11:51 WST 2001

At 11:25 PM 25/3/2001 +0800, you wrote:
>  OK, now all you Linux evangelists are going to rave on about attracting
>newbies to further the Great Cause. But wouldnt your energies be better
>directed if we weed out the hopeless cases first?

Its very sad you must label people this way because they showed laziness
at the time of sending an unsub message to the list - some people
still don't know the difference between the mail list and the 'instruction'
list, in fact, these days shouldn't the software be smart enough to
weed out emails meant for the admin address - why is it so hard
for people to come up with relational s/w or even deadpan simple s/w
to handle unsub requests with allowances for most spelling variations ?

This does not make them lazy or hopeless, unless you want to label
yourself an arrogant elitist pedant !

*grin*

Mike