[plug] Memory tester

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 27 22:21:22 WST 2001

Hi, I think there was a thread on testing memory a few weeks ago but I
cannot find anything in my old messages from plug so I appologise for
repeating the subject.  Can someone give the name of a (software
utility) tester that will exercise sdram on an ASUS board.  A relation
upgraded his machine after a motherboard failure and now its suffering
random, total lockups (windoZe of course) and I suspect maybe the old or
some newly fitted memory may be a cause - it was done by a local (to
him) store so I do not know the pedigree of what they fitted/changed.
Searching tucows turns up nothing helpful.

BillK