[plug] has the mail list died?

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Thu Mar 29 14:07:57 WST 2001

	I thought it was the email he sent mentioning he was going to be
circumcised.......

	From:	The Thought Assassin <assassin at live.wasp.net.au> on
29-03-2001 01:55 PM
	Please respond to plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	To:	Perth Linux Users Group
<plug at plug.linux.org.au>@SMTP at Exchange
	cc:	Matt Kemner <zombie at wasp.net.au>@SMTP at Exchange

	Subject:	Re: [plug] has the mail list died?

	On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, alan howard wrote:
	> i usually get at least 10 emails a day from the plug mail list.
today i've
	> had nothing. have i been unsubscribed , or has somthing failed?

	Remember that email you sent yesterday about UN scuba divers?
	Our smart unsubscribe filter decided that you just couldn't spell.

	-Bill G. Gruff

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com