[plug] small simple database

Sol Hanna sol at eftel.com.au
Wed May 2 11:42:39 WST 2001

Hi guys,

I do volunteer work for a community organisation that is in the process of
reoganising some admin stuff. Part of this includes upgrading databases. I've
only just managed (temporarily) to refrain from forking over donated money to
the Dark Side of the Source but I need to set up a couple of linux boxes
reliably.
I'm installing RH7 on a Packard Bell Pentium 133MHz with 1.5GBHD and 32MB RAM
(I think! - it was donated after to us after Windows caught a bug) It's about
to become the library computer; <2000 books; <800 members.
Can anyone recommend an easy to use (seriously computer illiterate volunteer
staff) database that will run on this setup?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ta.

sol