[plug] Masquerading ICQ?

Brian Tombleson brian at paradigmit.com.au
Wed May 2 22:52:12 WST 2001

Well, I can 'use' ICQ in a similar situation, but I can't do chat with
someone else that is masqueraded and I can't transfer files.  I think
there's a couple of other things I can't do, but I don't use it that much :)

I *can* chat with people who have a live IP (eg. people that dial direct
into their ISP).

There is a module of some sort that will get ICQ working perfectly (well, as
perfectly as any Windows prog) for versions of ICQ prior to 2000, but I've
never done it personally.

HTH.
- Brian.