[plug] Masquerading ICQ?

Andrew Furey simpware at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 11:08:04 WST 2001

> It worked with the pre-2000 protocols based on port
> 4000, but post 2k releases have the ICQ protocols
> redone entirely

This was basically what I had read. However, given the
overwhelmingly denied. :)

I'll see how I go anyway. Should be setting up the
system (hopefully) in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks all
Andrew

PS. This isn't for me (gnomeicu works fine masqueraded
at work, and ICQ2k -> Windows -> ...naah). This is for
my heavy-ICQ-using brother, whom I would never hear
the end from if W98SE sharing worked and Linux
masquerading didn't. :(

=====
In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?