[plug] iiNet ADSL experience

Alan Graham alan.graham at infonetsystems.com.au
Thu May 3 13:46:35 WST 2001

Exactly my experience.  I've got the same setup, but (other than direct from
iinet)I've never managed 160kbs download.  I normally get 80 - 90 kbs.  I
reckon that's good enough :-)

Alan Graham

BTW, Every day or so, my Alcatel modem 'freezes'.  I have to cycle the power
to the modem to get things going again.  iinet tell me there's a firmware
upgrade to the modem, which they're going to install Real Soon Now(tm).  You
might want to check that your modem is already upgraded.