[plug] small simple database

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Mon May 7 09:50:47 WST 2001

	The database isnt the problem. The user interface is.

	Postgresql or mysql will work well for you, but they dont come with
prebuilt library user interfaces. Youre on your own with that one.

	Depending on what they are doing, I would recommend
Postgresql/Apache mod-PHP, and give them a web interface. That will
semi-future proof you from future client upgrades, as everything has a
browser :)