[plug] Mail to generic aliases...

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Sat May 12 13:48:49 WST 2001

Brian Tombleson wrote:

> Sendmail can also do this with the virtusertable.  Virtusertable handles the
> wildcard expansion and then setup aliases for your scripts.
>
> Email me if you're after specific implementation.

Thanks all for the feedback. Seems qmail and exim have reasonably simple
solutions. Dare I ask how complex it would be to do in Sendmail? ^_^

I might do some tests with Exim, seeing that's what I have on my home box.
Unfortunately, my usual host for mail lists does currently run Sendmail
(it's an Ultra5/Solaris box), although I'm still toying with the idea of
installing Debian on it.

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :