[plug] [OT] Eftel Radiowan

Jason jas at whatever.iinet.net.au
Sat May 12 23:51:23 WST 2001

Personally, Cityspan is exactly what I'm trying to avoid. Where I work,
we used to have a connection through them, and we were getting up to 70%
packet loss during the day because of some interference they couldn't
locate. (This was on the Wangara base station, apparantly it's fine on
the others). I was hoping Radiowan would work properly.

But thanks anyway

Jason