[plug] [OT] Eftel Radiowan

Travis Read travisr at rave.iinet.net.au
Sun May 13 11:55:11 WST 2001

Initially cityspan was a great product, however, in some area's it died in
the arse for no apparent reason...

If you can, stick with ADSL, ADSL is a lot lot lot better than any
wireless internet access. With *all* wireless internet access there is
always the posibility that bad weather, lighting or a hundred other
factors can cause it to die.

Trav

my 2c worth

--
Kind regards,

Travis Read

iiNet Senior Support            | Ph +61 8 9214 2222 Fx +61 8 9214 2211
travisr at corporate.iinet.net.au  | 250 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000

" there is a war going on, it's not about who has the most bullets,
         it's about who controls the information " - SNEAKERS