[plug] newbie, adsl, and linux internet sharing queries

Ryan ryan at slowest.net
Sun May 20 12:26:10 WST 2001

Alcatel SpeedTouch Home Firmware versions:

         KHDSAA.108      Jul  6 14:03:12 GMT 1999
         KHDSAA.132      Nov 19 13:52:05 GMT 1999
         KHDSBA.133      Mar 16 17:52:08 GMT 2000
         KHDSAA.134      Apr 24 12:48:43 GMT 2000

That is an Ethernet Bridge ... also the USB ones have
a similar problem.

For all the info you could ever want regards it:

http://www.google.com/search?q=SpeedTouch+Home+ADSL+exploit&btnG=Google+Search

Not sure if there is a fix etc, I'm assuming so but haven't looked into
it.  You can change the
password and things from default which would probably help quite a bit.

Ryan