[plug] linux locking up

russ russ at powerstech.com
Mon May 21 17:48:02 WST 2001

Well, it's good to know that it probably isn't my computer falling
over. :)

But it's also disappointing to hear it happens to so many others.
Guess I have to seriously look at another browser/email. I tried
Konqueror a few months back and couldn't get it going. Maybe I'll have
to try harder this time. ;)

Thanks for all the input! In the mean time I'll give ulimit a go.