[plug] Consulting

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.wattle.id.au
Mon May 21 18:22:29 WST 2001

Simon Scott wrote:

>         lol :)
>
>         Shouldnt a Linux guy have better things to do than check HTML
> headers??? :)

He seems to have a thing about headers.  Look at his email headers:

PS. Re Frontpage see
http://www.cantech.net.au/plug/1999-10/msg00735.html.
    Automatic nav graphics is the killer app, I'm trying to use WML for
    it but have you *seen* WML?  What a mother.

PPS. I sent those messages 24 hours ago and they have only just turned
up...?

--
Independent consulting solicitor* | _ .__ ._ _    |\/| _.| _ _ |._ _
and technology consultant.**    \_|(/_|(/_| | |\/ |  |(_||(_(_)|| | |
* http://www.ilaw.com.au ** http://www.terminus.net.au jm at ilaw.com.au