[plug] linux locking up

Beau Kuiper kuiperba at cs.curtin.edu.au
Mon May 21 18:56:12 WST 2001

Yes,

Konqueror is very nice, especially with kde 2.1.1 and kdelibs 2.1.2. It
works with netscape plugins and supports both javascript and java. It has
a VERY useful option in javascript that allows you to disable pop-up
windows without turning it off altogether.

If you don't like KDE thougth, I have heard very promising results from
recent mozilla snapshots (but I always have heard very promising results
with recent mozilla snapshots, so take it with a truckload of salt from
me)

I havn't run netscape for ages, and I am a happy person for it :-)

Beau Kuiper
kuiperba at cs.curtin.edu.au