[plug] Reporting

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Wed May 23 12:00:52 WST 2001

We've developed such a system using PHP, outputs HTML, PDF and XLS. Have a look
at www.enspace.com/erpnet/ its currently used by a few Autralian mining
companies but we're hoping to expand into some other areas.

While its not open source i'd be happy to discuss.

<flame on>And of course PHP is definatly the language to write this ... not
that Practical Extraction and Reporting Language thing</flame on>

mn

Mark Nold
markn at enspace.com
Senior Consultant

Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.