[plug] Fax Solutions

Ryan ryan at slowest.net
Thu May 24 12:20:34 WST 2001

Care to read the next paragraph?  It's not at all what he _DID NOT_ want...

"The ``fax'' command, a shell script, lets you send, receive, view and
print faxes.
In larger systems, faxes can be sent by printing to a ``fax'' printer and
received
faxes can be e-mailed as MIME attachments to an administrator for
distribution.
efax can also pass incoming data calls to a getty program. "

Does that not spell c-o-n-v-e-n-i-e-n-c-e for a network after a bit of
tweaking?

I'm sure Jon can read that page as a good starting point and determine his
needs.

At worst if I happen to be demonstrably incorrect he has another program to
check out:

HylaFAX