[plug]

Sol Hanna sol at eftel.com.au
Fri May 25 19:40:46 WST 2001

Hi Flipper,

I installed RH7.0 on an old Pentium a couple of weeks ago using text mode (to
begin with anyway!). From memory, before it goes into the default graphical
installation there is a delay. It is at this point that you should type "text"
which should appear at the bottom of the screen.

I didn't install from DOS so maybe this is the problem. Perhaps you should try
to re start your PC and
boot from CD (or from a floppy made from the CD).

Sol