[plug] Oracle

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Mon May 28 10:31:41 WST 2001

	Application Server is Apache?

	Really?

	From:	Adam Ashley <adam_ashley at softhome.net> on 28-05-2001 10:29
AM
	Please respond to plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	To:	plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	cc:

	Subject:	RE: [plug] Oracle

	Yeah otn.oracle.com was doing this, i picked up Application Server
9i (a
	rebadged Apache that takes up three cds) thru it, I have Oracle 7
but would
	like to get a hold of 8i if possible. But it only one freebie per
sign up,
	so if anyone willing to make a trade I have a burner here :)

	Adam

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com