[plug] 1. Meetings 2. Firewall

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Mon May 28 15:59:26 WST 2001

Im no expert either but ...

There are several tiny linux distro's that are designed to be run on stand
alone boxes (im told a Pentium 120 will suffice) "Smoothwall" is one of them go
to http://www.smoothwall.net/ and apparent download the whole ISO CD Rom image
(i assume some sort of Bootable CD) at 23Mb it sounds good.

Mark Nold
markn at enspace.com
Senior Consultant

Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.