[plug] 1. Meetings 2. Firewall

Garry bigbadbill at dingoblue.net.au
Wed May 30 12:13:47 WST 2001

If someone wants a copy of smoothwall 0.9.8 I have previously donated a copy
to the software library (I guess it is run by the PLUG Secretary, but correct
this Tony if I'm wrong) and would be available by arrangement.

Or if you want your own copy, contact me off list and I'll burn you one for
the cost of the disk.

I live south of the river.
<flack-jacket>Where the real people live!</flack-jacket>

Regards,

Garry.