[plug] Newbie needs help

Greg Dunn qmbs at tnet.com.au
Thu May 31 14:24:28 WST 2001

Hi there,
I have installed Mandrake 7.2 on a seperate partition in concert with
Windows 95.
This is for various reasons that I won't go into now.  I now have a need
to resize the partitions to give me more space for Windows 95 to
operate.  The problem is my limited knowledge.  I've tried to uninstall
mandrake but the uninstall doesn't work.
Is there an easy way to uninstall mandrake that a newbie can try?? If so
I will try it. I can always re-install mandrake at a later date.
I thank you for your help upfront and look forward to someones reply

Greg Dunn
Absolute Newbie