[plug] Newbie needs help

WFerrara at vicpark.wa.gov.au WFerrara at vicpark.wa.gov.au
Thu May 31 17:28:44 WST 2001

Hello, Greg (and Steve)!

As an absolute newbie myself here are two? further ways.
Step1.  Backup any vital data.

A. (I might be wrong here) A re-install of Mandrake allows you to re-size
partitions in the process.  I think in the Advanced User stage of disk
partitioning.  (I am trying to remember the process here.)

B.  Partition Magic is that.  Re-sizing is brilliant if you can afford it.

(However, as a newbie myself, I have to start to think like Steve.)

Regards,
wayne.