[plug] Apache

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Thu May 31 20:49:58 WST 2001

On Thu, 31 May 2001 20:52, alan howard wrote:
> on the subject of security, did anyone see the program on tv about hackers
> the other evening?

Yes.  I've written a brief review on the web page.  To summarise: I thought
it wasn't bad except for the first 15 minutes where they seemed to be trying
to sensationally scare the viewer.  I did like the Aussie hacker's message
tho =).

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Far back in the mists of ancient time, in the great and glorious days of the
former Galactic Empire, life was wild, rich and largely tax free.

Mighty starships plied their way between exotic suns, seeking adventure and
reward among the furthest reaches of Galactic space.  In those days, spirits
were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women
and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures
from Alpha Centauri.  And all dared to brave unknown terrors, to do mighty
deeds, to boldly split infinitives that no man had split before -- and thus
was the Empire forged.