[plug] very ot: hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Thu May 31 21:22:49 WST 2001

On Thu, 31 May 2001, alan howard wrote:
> as this seems to be quoted a bit. does any one know where i can get a copy of
> the radio play from the eighties. i remember listning to it on 96fm (when
> kerry stokes owned it). at the time i thought it was great.

Funnily enough I was looking for the same thing recently. The closest I
could find was at www.vogon.com which I never quite got. It's old (for the
NEW Netscape 3.0!!!)  and I couldn't be bothered playing with it too much,
but apparently it's there.

If there's a more all-in-one version, I'm interested.

Alternately you could buy the book (a what!?) :)

On a similar OT note, I thought www.towelday.org was a great idea... But
anyway.

Regards,

Bernard.