[plug] Reporting

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Wed May 23 09:38:56 WST 2001

	What would be nice is a report generator that accepts some for of
XML report spec, and the dataset (maybe XML too?) and spits out XML ready
for rendering to HMTL or PDF

	Or am I dreaming?

	From:	John Breen <locutus at borg.apana.org.au> on 23-05-2001 09:26
AM
	Please respond to plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	To:	plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	cc:

	Subject:	Re: [plug] Reporting

	Pick me, fat cat!

	You _seem_ to be right, though I believe the PDF functionality goes
a fair
	way towards solving the problem.  Has anyone else come across some
decent
	reporting tools?