[plug] Reporting

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Wed May 23 10:31:54 WST 2001

	I dont think producing the XML would be all that hard.... But
rendering it to PS, HTML, or PDF would be the tough bit :)

	From:	John Breen <locutus at borg.apana.org.au> on 23-05-2001 10:26
AM
	Please respond to plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	To:	plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	cc:

	Subject:	Re: [plug] Reporting

	Got some info here on XML somewhere.  Actually, the XML stuff might
be
	useful - all our reports are currently QuickReports, so if we could
generate
	XML reports instead...