[plug] New Linux Nvidia drivers

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Mon May 28 09:07:34 WST 2001

	I guess 30+ FPS under windows (Unreal Tournament) and about 25fps
under linux. Not only that, but when windows has to render a particularly
complex image (for example, if I zoom right out on the 'oil platform' level)
windows maintains approx 10-15 fps, while linux dies and can only manage a
maximum of 7.

	Mind you, Im running 1024x768 high detail under windows, and 800x600
low detail under linux, so the gap is even wider.

	Maybe Ive stuffed something up in config?