[plug] Open source seminar

Peter Wright pete at akira.apana.org.au
Thu Nov 1 09:24:34 WST 2001

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 04:29:45PM +0800, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
> I'm doing a full-day workshop for Software Engineering Australia
[ snip ]

Yay Jeremy 2.

Well, have fun and make sure you lie outrageously :). I'll let you know if
I can think of anything that might be intelligent and/or useful, but don't
hold your breath.

> [1] Disclaimer #1: I did not choose the title
>     Disclaimer #2: I most definitely am not responsible for the line
>                    that says "<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
>                    "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />"
>     Disclaimer #3: I am not responsible for calling "FreeBSD" "FreeBDS".

It sounds like an illegal drug spelled that way :).

> JEREMY MALCOLM <Jeremy at Malcolm.wattle.id.au> http://malcolm.wattle.id.au

Pete.
--
http://akira.apana.org.au/~pete/

--
The target audience for God's Debris is people who enjoy having their
brains spun around inside their skulls. After a certain age most