[plug] [OT] Work

Simon.Scott at flexiplan.com Simon.Scott at flexiplan.com
Thu Nov 1 14:29:51 WST 2001

Hi guys

Well, it had to happen sometime, and now is the time. My bread and butter for
the last 5 years has finally dried up (you mean, there's no call for
PRO-IV/OpenVMS guys anymore?? :)

Anyhoo, Im looking for work, so Id thought Id ask on list.

Id especially like to work with a small software company - large, inefficient
behemoths are starting to annoy me. What do you mean I cant get anything done
without filling out 48 forms in triplicate?

If anyone has anything going, please let me know offlist. I have a wide
skillset, and can pretty much turn my hand to anything very quickly, so just ask
:) Although PRO-IV/VMS has been my mealticket, I have in fact done lots of other
stuff which you might find useful.

Thanks, and sorry for being OT

Simon

the system manager.