[plug] dos app under dosemu and wine

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 09:57:13 WST 2001

Are you after any programmes that can use it, or just communication
programmes? If you're just after anything, try out a shareware copy of an
old dosgame like Doom, Rise of the Triad, Descent 1 & 2 etc. These were all
able to be linked via RS232 serial and we used them quite a lot. If you've
got a copy of the Norton Commander, that's well worth a shot too.