[plug] isp

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Fri Nov 2 15:29:25 WST 2001

Probably depends how much you want to spend and what sort of access you're
looking for.

But if you're after fast, reliable dial-up internet access with unlimited
hours, your best two choices are probably either WestNet or iiNet.  But it
depends what sort of plan you're looking for.  I'm with WestNet myself in
Broome and have never had a problem (neither have my friends who connect
with them in Perth)... I've also heard good things about iiNet in Perth as
well :).  Go for whichever has a plan which suits you more. :)

/ Ben