[plug] [OT] Sparc2 SIMMs

Paul Day bonfire at bur.st
Sat Nov 3 04:04:36 WST 2001

I used to have an old Sparc 2 and I'm sure it just took normal 30pin RAM
that I ripped out of a couple of old 486s. Then the Sparc 4s took 5.5v 132
(?) pin SDRAM. Can't remember any that took the 72 pin RAM common during
the Pentium era.

I've got an old Sparc IPC (50MHz?) with 32MB of such RAM, 1GB SCSI HDD,
floppy drive, couple of different SCSI cards in the SBUS slots and AUI->RJ
convertor for the on-board ethernet port. More than welcome to it for a
token amount if it's any use to you. Just collecting dust in my pile...

PD

--
Paul Day    Web: www.bur.st/~bonfire   PGP-key: www.bur.st/~bonfire/pk.txt