[plug] Traffic Monitoring

Nathan Alberti nathan.alberti at broadlogic.com
Thu Nov 8 09:56:06 WST 2001

The first time you setup MRTG it can be a little tricky but it's really
easier than it looks. snmpd *should* install as easy as ./configure ; make ;
make install and MRTG come very well documented, infact if you follow the
instructions directly it will not take more than about 15 mins or less to
set up. Configuration is just as easy with the supplied scripts.

The results are worth giving it a go as it produces some great graphs and is
extremly flexible. I am sure there are many people on the list willing to
help out if you hit trouble.

Regards,

Nathan Alberti.