[plug] Wget

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Fri Nov 9 21:14:01 WST 2001

wget -b http://some.file.location/file.zip

Will background wget and write output to a called called "wget-log"

It will tell you what file it is outputting to when you do that, it'll sit
happily downloading in the background and you can logout.

By default, it will automatically keep retrying to download a file until it
is successful, it can also resume partial downloads.  Check out the wget man
page for more options that you can poke a stick at. :)

/ Ben