[plug] Accessing the net via my firewall

stephen shah shahmann at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 11 10:25:46 WST 2001

to test to see if your firewalling is causing your greif
flush the chains
ie /sbin/ipchains -F input

this will allow to access the web
I had the same prob when I move to the rh7.1 seawolf version
installing squid is a bit over the top
your isp have thier own proxy and unless your have plenty of horsepower and
space thier is no need to install squid