[plug] Any feedback on Master of Electronic Commerce at Curtin?

Aaron Ong/SIN/Lotus Aaron_Ong at lotus.com
Fri Nov 16 10:50:11 WST 2001

Hi,

Since we are talking about Curtin ... I am considering the above course
and any experience/comments/advice would be helpful. Unless there are
other PLUG members who are also interested ... pls direct comments to my
email aaron_ong at lotus.com to avoid flooding this list ...

About five years ago, I told myself  .... Internet is IT and you cannot be
consider IT literate/savvy if you do not know Internet technology ....
about two years back,  I am telling myself Linux is IT ... and eCommerce
is also IT .... so I guess about three to five years down the road (if not
now)... Linux and eCommerce will definitely be main stream IT ...
therefore my interest in the above course.

Best Regards

Aaron Ong