[plug] Uni Course - UWA or Curtin?

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Sun Nov 18 10:18:13 WST 2001

There's your answer! They use telnet... That's disincentive enough for me?
But hey, I'm biased since I disagreed with the tutors, made a mockery of
their LANtastic security ^_^, and hassled them about the unpaid shareware
modula-2 compiler they were using.

But that was along time ago....

Regards,

Craig Foster